Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Asghar Furniture. Asghar Furniture (“Asghar”) offers products and services to you when you visit our store at asgharfurniture.com. When shopping at Asghar Furniture, whether the order is placed over the website, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully and contact us if you have any questions.
All products sold are brand new, undamaged, and have never been used. Asghar retains ownership of any products ordered until full payment has been received for such products. Asghar works closely with our vendors and customers in an effort to make 100% certain that all product colors, dimensions, and photos are exact;
However, there are at times minor discrepancies based on screen resolution, and other possible factors. Any questions or hesitations based on color or dimensions must be discussed before placing your order. Asghar will not be responsible for minor discrepancies from what was advertised. All product information is provided by us.
Please follow these procedures to ensure a smooth delivery:
- Allow for at least 1-2 hours before and after the scheduled delivery time for unforeseen circumstances that would cause the delivery to occur earlier or later than scheduled. Allow more time for remote areas or areas/times of day that are subject to heavy traffic.
- Designate a friend or family member to serve as a “back-up” to accept and inspect the delivery on your behalf; make sure they understand what to do when the order arrives.
- Clear all pathways to the room in which you would like the items to be delivered, and measure all doors and pathways to ensure your order fits into your home.
- Asghar requires that you completely inspect the merchandise thoroughly prior to the delivery companies’ departure. Inspect the top, bottom, left, right, front, back, interior, exterior, and all moving parts, including, but not limited to drawers, doors, and reclining mechanisms. You are required, as well, to inspect the assembly provided by our delivery partner.
- Take pictures of items that arrive with damage or manufacturer defect, as digital images are often required by the manufacturer.
- Always measure the space you plan on placing your new furniture to make sure it will fit prior to placing an order.
- If an item does not fit in the customer’s home and needs to be returned, a customer will be charged a shipping fee as well as round trip actual shipping fees incurred by Asghar. If multiple delivery attempts are made, the customer will be responsible for all delivery costs after the initial attempt. If we are unable to reach you to set up your delivery for a period of 30 calendar days or more, Asghar reserves the right to treat the order as a return. You will be refunded using the address and payment information last supplied to us.
To cancel an order, a customer must call or email Asghar. Please send us a cancellation request via email or by calling 04 – 5787158. Requests for cancellation are not complete until they are confirmed by Asghar. Orders may be canceled for any reason within 1 business day without incurring any restocking fees or delivery costs. Any cancellation of an order after this initial period will need to follow the Cancellation Policy procedure described below. Asghar makes every effort to deliver orders to our customers as quickly as possible unless a customer requests an order to be held for a period of time.
When the order is under cancellation through PostPay payment, a 5% charge of invoice amount will have to be paid from customer’s side.
Once an order is assigned a trip or is already in transit, it cannot be canceled without the customer paying round trip shipping fees. There are high costs moving furniture across the country, and by having this policy we are able to keep our costs low and pass significant savings to our customers. Asghar Free Shipping offer is based on the customer keeping the order. Customers canceling their order are required to pay the original and return shipping costs even if the order qualified for Free Shipping. All shipping charges are non-refundable. All associated cancellation fees will be deducted from your refund.
Asghar makes every feasible effort to make sure that your order arrives to you in perfect condition the first time. However, despite taking extreme precautions protecting the furniture, and only working with premium and vetted delivery agents, damages may occur on rare occasions. The customer agrees to allow Asghar, the manufacturer, and/or our shipping agent the opportunity to remedy the damage or defective issue. Said resolution will be at no cost to the customer. The customer agrees to accept the remedy selected by Asghar, the manufacturer or the shipping agent. Our goal always is to make our customers happy.
However, if a customer does would prefer to cancel the order then let us remedy the problem, the order will be considered a cancellation, and as such, subject to our cancellation policy.
In the unique event that damage occurs, below outlines the required protocols based on our delivery methods. We inspect each of the items prior to delivering to customers, to make certain that the furniture is in perfect condition. Additionally, our excellent packaging and shipping experience reduces the chances of damage occurring. At the time of delivery, review your entire order. Inspect the top, bottom, left, right, front, back, interior, exterior, and all moving parts, including, but not limited to drawers, doors, and reclining mechanisms. You are required, as well, to inspect the assembly provided by our delivery partner.
Our delivery partner will assemble the furniture, and any improper assembly must be addressed at the time of the delivery. As the customer accepting the delivery, it is your responsibility to ensure that your order is assembled properly and you agree that you are responsible for issues that arise from improper assembly. Asghar does not warrant or guarantee assembly and is not responsible for damage to goods, personal property, or persons due to improper assembly.
All damage or improper assembly must be reported at the time of delivery and notated on the Delivery Note/Invoice, or Asghar will not be responsible for remedy, restoration, or replacement. If a product is found to have damage, and the damage is noted on the delivery receipt; we will send the necessary parts and correct the problem at our expense. Remedies may include, but not limited to repair by a professional furniture repair technician, part replacements, both repair and part replacements, or a full unit replacement, all at no cost to the customer.
If the order shows or develops a manufacturer defect after delivery and within the manufacturer’s warranty period, please contact Asghar for assistance. If we request information, such as pictures, serial numbers, or repair quotes, and do not receive a response from you for 5 consecutive calendar days, it is assumed that you are keeping the order in its current condition and no further remedies will be offered.
Retain all packaging and report the damage to Asghar immediately. We will require photos of both the packaging and the damaged item.
Deliveries via this service will not be completed unless someone is present who can sign and accept the delivery. If there is visible damage to any of your items, refuse only what is damaged, and you must notate the Delivery receipt that the driver asks you to sign.
All of our products are Made to Order, Hence Asghar Furniture LLC will not accept any returns. Unless the delivered product has a manufacturing defect, in which case Asghar Furniture will bear full responsibility and Repair the product OR Replace the product depending on the depth of the defect. An agent from Asghar Furniture will be sent to assess the manufacturing defect and advice you accordingly.
- The item(s) is determined by Asghar or the manufacturer to have been used or damaged by the customer
- If the item(s) are returned with damage and the e of damage is determined to be a result of the per’s mishandling.
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of any Asghar products or services sold or distributed through asgharfurniture.com will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify. We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action.
- Finishes and colors online may not accurately represent the true color or pattern. Customer accepts liability for their purchase. If the customer received delivery of an item(s) with a finish, color, or texture that varies from what you saw on the Asghar website, at our physical furniture store, or recommendations you received from an Asghar sales representative.
- The customer is responsible for reviewing the order confirmation details sent to them, and notify Asghar within 24-hours if you did not receive the order confirmation email, and contacting us regarding any errors or inaccuracies so that Asghar may revise the order details to reflect the correct information.
- Before ordering, always measure the space you plan on placing your new furniture in to make sure that it will fit. If a purchased item(s) cannot fit into the home or room and need to be returned, the order will be subject to Asghar’s cancellation policy.
- Errors on Our Site: We try to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product description or other site content are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Prices and promotions are subject to change. Rarely an item listed as available on our site may not be available, or an item may be mispriced, despite our best efforts. For any of these reasons, we may cancel your order, or we may contact you for instructions on the order.
Asghar Furniture reserves the right to make changes to our site, policies, Service Terms, and these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.